- 8oz lean read meat
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 carrot, cut in thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in wedges
- 1 red bell pepper. cut in wedges
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut in wedges
- Thinly slice the meat across the grain. Put the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. When it’s hot, add the beef and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add red, green and orange pepper, garlic, broccoli, carrot, lemon juice and onion, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add, parsley and oregano, stir fry for another minute.
- Add broth.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
Calories: 312 Protein: 36g Carbs: 10.5g Fat: 14g
If you look in the photo, you can see I modified things.
I added some bean sprouts and some stir fry sauce for flavor.
If you want more details on the cookbook I used to make the above, go here: