Here are a few benefits of foam rolling:
- Address Muscle Imbalance
- Increase Joint Range of Motion
- Decrease Muscle Tenderness While Growing Joint ROM
- Increased Nueromuscular Efficiency
- Maintain Normal Muscle Length
To find out more I have posted a great article from Critical Bench.. Click Here!!!
Grady Park is now offering a morning time slot!!! See registration page for more details..
Here is a good recipe from Joel & Josh…enjoy!!
No-Wheat High Protein
1/3 cup fat-free whipped cottage cheese
1/4 cup egg whites
2.5 scoops of Vanilla BioTrust Low
Carb (30g of protein)
1 tbsp sugar free stevia-sweetened syrup
Combine the cottage cheese, egg whites, and protein powder in a bowl.
Blend with a hand-held blender for best results.
Pour the batter into a pan; cook each side approximately 2 mins.
Top with stevia-sweetened (sugar-free) syrup and enjoy.
Makes 3 pancakes for a total of 45 delicious grams of protein.
Now normally, we can just use ANY protein powder for these
recipes (or at least that is what we used to recommend) but now
I am telling you to seriously consider changing brands…
The Low Carb protein powder used in this recipe is from their
company Biotrust Supplements and it is my new favourite supplement
company and the one where I now get my protein (and other supplies) from.
Better ingredients, no artificial sweeteners and one of the healthiest
protein powders you could ever have.
It’s no wonder people from all over are making the switch!
- 8oz lean read meat
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 carrot, cut in thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in wedges
- 1 red bell pepper. cut in wedges
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut in wedges
- Thinly slice the meat across the grain. Put the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. When it’s hot, add the beef and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add red, green and orange pepper, garlic, broccoli, carrot, lemon juice and onion, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add, parsley and oregano, stir fry for another minute.
- Add broth.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
Calories: 312 Protein: 36g Carbs: 10.5g Fat: 14g
If you look in the photo, you can see I modified things.
I added some bean sprouts and some stir fry sauce for flavor.
If you want more details on the cookbook I used to make the above, go here:
>>> Metabolic Cooking 2.0 and over 250 recipes + discounts <– click here <<<
Click here to learn the different types of soreness written by Hugo Rivera..
For great tips regarding nutrition and exercise click here!!!